Wednesday 29 June 2016

Indian film actor Shahruk Khan, who is presently shooting for Maneesh Sharma’s Fan, was seen in Dwarka.
In spite of the fact that our picture taker couldn’t get a closer view, you can spot ruler Khan wearing the “Fan” look. Previous model Waluscha De Sousa emphasizes inverse SRK in the motion picture.
Prior, discussing the film, Shah Rukh had said, “It is intriguing as everyone who is taking a shot at Fan has seen all my movies. They are my greatest fans however at whatever point I attempt to act like myself they will go ‘No, no, you have done this in the recent past. If its not too much trouble transform it and attempt to do it like this.’ For me, it is similar to backtracking to class. Along these lines, I am developing with Fan.”
ShahrukKhan wallpaper for phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment